Hard Rock Hotel
777 S. Atlantic Ave Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Hard Rock Hotel Information:
- Built: PROJECT CANCELLED
- Originally anticipated to be completed in 2018, the project was abandoned in Mid-2016 due to pending litigation surrounding beach driving in the area.
- As of April 2017, the Hard Rock Hotel project was in the process of being resurrected by a different developer, in a different location along Daytona’s coastline 900 N. Atlantic Ave.)
- The new project does NOT include plans for condominiums.
- Developers say if/when the Hard Rock Hotel opens in Daytona Beach, it will operate as a hotel ONLY, with many of the typical amenities found at Hard Rock Hotels around the world, including spa, cafe, club, shops, meeting spaces and banquet areas.
- A new page on this website will be created to provide updated information on future condo developments planned for this oceanfront site at 777 Atlantic Avenue.
What is your Hard Rock Hotel Condo Worth?
Information on this site is deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed. Information should be independently verified to ensure accuracy. Please contact us to report outdated information.